Are you looking for:
- A fresh, but informed perspective on your organisation’s innovation strategy?
- Original ideas and best practices to facilitate change in your organisation?
- A clearer picture of who you are as an organisation and how you could expand your innovation capacity?
- Someone to organise and facilitate a workshop in your organisation?
- A research-based foundation for your transition plans?
I might be able to help out.
Researching, speaking and writing about innovation in different domains allows me ask the most relevant questions from a diversity of perspectives.
As a bilingual researcher and consultant living in Lyon, with a background in urban sociology, media, and innovation, I’ve worked on many different projects over the past years. My curious nature drives me to continuously seek out new challenges, that allow me to tap into my diverse range of experiences as well as develop new skills and competencies.
I feel at my best when learning, experimenting and exploring far-out ideas. Especially when I have the possibility to share resulting new insights with those who could actually benefit from them. That’s why I get most energy from projects that bridge research and practice.